A great Practice Manager who understands your patients and business is difficult to find. Many of our clients have found that training and developing an existing staff member into the Practice Manager role has a significant benefit to the practice. If you’re not sure where to start, let us help! Our Practice Manager consulting provides 1:1, hands on training & consulting by an experienced consultant with over twenty years’ experience in the dental industry as a Dental Assistant, Front Office Coordinator and Practice Manager. We can support your existing Practice Manager grow and improve as well.
Our PM consulting will guide your PM in all aspects of running a dental practice enabling them to:
- Establish and/or improve front office systems processes such as : handling emergencies, managingcancellations and no-shows, and phone skills
- Establish and/or improve active maintenance protocols for better patient compliance
- Appointment book management
- Team policies and procedures manuals
- Huddles and team meetings