Infection Prevention requires a team managed approach for ultimate success. In practice training can get the whole team on the same page with your policies and procedures ensuring compliance for the practice. See the full workshop description on our compliance page.
Keeping your team up to date with ongoing changes to Infection Prevention and Control…
- Compliance: the theory – an overview of documentation
- Standard Precautions
- Methods of Transmission – understanding the why
- Transmission-Based Precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment including gloves, masks, gowns and clinical attire
- Hand Hygiene including moments for Hand Hygiene, technique, bare below the elbows
- Aerosol Management – what’s the big (little) deal
- Cough Etiquette and Respiratory Hygiene
- Surface Management including detergency and disinfection
- Instrument Management for efficiency and safe handling
- Instrument Reprocessing for effective sterilisation outcomes
- Sterilisation including packaging and Batch Control Indication
- Testing, monitoring and recording of the sterilisation process
- Bringing it all together to be Confidently Compliant
Every practice is different – we know that!
Our Infection Prevention & Control team deliver flexible training to suit your needs. In-Practice training can be tailored to focus on your practice’s requirements and address any particular areas of frustration you may have.