Infection Prevention requires a team managed approach for ultimate success. In practice training can get the whole team on the same page with your policies and procedures ensuring compliance for the practice. See the full workshop description on our compliance page.
Our customised in-practice training sessions are aimed at teaching your dental team about…
- Practical application of infection prevention and control strategies
- Implementing your Policy & Procedures manual
- Disease transmission methods
- Personal hygiene and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Hand hygiene and the Infectious Cycle
- Detergency and disinfection
- Instrument handling and reprocessing of used items
- Efficient application and effective work practices
- Implementation of adequate risk management strategies
- Classification of steriliser, cycle and load types
- Routine testing using chemical and biological indicators
- Air Removal devices, Vacuum and Leak Rate
- Printers and dataloggers
- Validation process
- Understanding the rationale behind the Standards and their testing requirements
Every practice is different – we know that!
Our Infection Prevention & Control team deliver flexible training to suit your needs. In-Practice training can be tailored to focus on your practice’s requirements and address any particular areas of frustration you may have.