Driving the patient experience to continually higher levels requires a patient-centred culture and an engaged practice. Bring together your team to create a vision for what “exceptional” looks like and discover how your team can create a roadmap for collectively working together to deliver it. Empower and motivate your team and learn:
The fundamental shift between patient centric vs practice centric:
- How your Patient Experience (PX) can become your practice’s competitive advantage.
- Identify any gaps in your patient experience and get tools and tips on how to plug these.
- Align the team for success!
How to create systems to cater to different demographics:
- Different groups have different needs. Learn how to identify the different needs of your patients and how to provide great service to each group.
- This includes a close look at the ageing population and how to ensure your team are providing appropriate care to this group at each touch point in the patient journey.
What are the key drivers of loyalty:
- Keeping patients returning to your practice is becoming more critical in the competitive dental landscape. How do you create patients for life?
|Role||Cost*2 (AUD)||Early bird*3|
*3 10% Discount if booked and paid 1 month in advance.
Discounts are not cumulative, but we'll always give you the highest applicable discount!
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.