This workshop is highly interactive with plenty of hands-on, experiential activities that will give you practical tools and actions to bring back to the practice.
As part of our series of preparing the team for becoming a Team Managed Practice, this workshop focuses on the following:
- How to set team goals and team KPI’s and how to hold each other accountable
- Coaching skills for the team – learn the necessary skills to coach a fellow team member
- Coaching by using skills grids
- Motivating each other in the practice
- Learning from other industries and study what they do well
You will meet teams from other Masters practices and share best practice in a fun workshop for the whole team.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.