Focusing on identifying the behavioral strengths, weaknesses, key motivators, and cultural influences which effect our team members. Developing a greater understanding of the diverse and multicultural workplace and how you can build a dynamic, self-managed team.
This workshop will cover:
- Team roles - understand and practice the roles of different team members in your practice.
- Working across generations- bridge generation gaps in your dental team.
- Neuroscience- use Neuroscience to understand what motivates team members by using the SCARF model.
- Diversity- manage cultural diversity among team members and patients.
- Life balance- live a more balanced life. Learn strategies for enhancing life quality.