Having a team that is aligned, supportive and working together towards a common goal creates a more cohesive dental practice environment and one that is efficient and productive.
This 1-day workshop will help your team to understand some of the key factors that drive cohesion, teamwork and helps create a great dental practice team culture.
- HOW TO MANAGE & MOTIVATE YOUR DENTAL TEAM: Get your team all working together towards to the same goals and with the same vision, including techniques to motivate your team.
- HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR TEAM: Working in a dental practice can be stressful. How do you make sure the team are supported and able to manage their stress in the practice so you are all supporting each other? Learn strategies for managing stress in the workplace. How do you ensure your workplace contributes to your team's mental wellbeing and how do you support someone who is not coping?
- CREATING A COOPERATIVE CULTURE IN YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE: In a dental team, often you will find that different team members have different ways of working. Learn what drives each of your team members so you can all function efficiently and co-operatively together
- HOW TO ALIGN PERSONAL TO ORGANISATIONAL CORE VALUES: When personal values align with business values, team members find work more enriching and they are more able to contribute. Help your team members core values align with your practice values for maximum engagement.
|Role||Cost*2 (AUD)||Early bird*3|
*3 10% Discount if booked and paid 1 month in advance.
Discounts are not cumulative, but we'll always give you the highest applicable discount!
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.