(suitable for practice owners and team)
This workshop will cover:
- Think like a business owner - empowering team members to make critical decisions within the scope of their role to enhance patient service and minimise cost wastage in a dental practice.
- Implementation checklist – check list and action planning to fill missing gaps within practice systems, patient communication, team communication, active maintenance and practice compliance.
- Compliance Checklist – action planning for compliance in the dental practice regarding infection control, WH & S and regulatory legislation.
- Quality Statements – handover protocols between team members and lifting the roles of team members to build trust with patients.
- Inviting referrals – a 4-step model that will help the team to build trust with patients by inviting referrals of similar patients to the practice.
- Feedback Positive and Constructive – give and receive feedback in an effective way that minimises discomfort and promotes team cohesion.
- Introduction to Mystery Telephone shopper – introducing tools to monitor customer service by recordings of patient calls with feedback tools and reports for the principal dentist and practice manager.
- Introduction to Dental Patient Surveys – partnering with patients by tools that will monitor patient feedback with daily reports to be shared with team members and thus enhancing the patient experience.
You are not required to bring along any materials or prepare anything for this course.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.