(suitable for practice owners and team)
This workshop will cover
- Strategies for self management – provide the team with an understanding of skills and behaviours which enable them to take ownership and responsibility for managing their own performance and development.
- Group decision making - develop awareness of how we make decisions as a group, and practise skills and behaviours that make group decision-making more effective.
- Communication styles - have a better understanding of your preferred communication style and that of others in order to improve relationships.
- Problem solving - broaden your team’s thinking on the possible reasons for a problem and looking at causes, rather than jumping to solutions.
- Team motivation - help create an environment where people are empowered and inspired to excel.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.