Take your Primespeak skills to the next level
This unique approach has tangible, practical value in the real world of today’s consumer focused dentistry. Watch as your patients respond to your new communication skills by selecting optimum treatment.
Learn how to:
- Apply your Primespeak communications techniques using specific clinical cases
- Vary and reprogram your communication techniques based on various clinical and human factors
- Sharpen your clinical diagnostic treatment planning
- Use exciting advanced communications techniques that were not covered in the Primespeak Seminar
Each Master Class will offer unique teachings and are part of an ongoing communication development program. You can choose to attend all in the series or individual classes.
How it works:
We will supply images and patient information data. As a group, we review the case with consideration to the clinical and the psychological factors.
Then in small groups participants will practice specific skills. Each class deals with unique cases and so as you attend more classes you will be exposed to different scenarios.
(Suitable for dentists who have attended Primespeak Seminar)
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of non-scientific continuing education hours each course provides. Accredited with CPD points from NZDA.
This event runs from 8.00am until 4.30pm
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.