Few people truly understand the challenges that dental practice owners face.
Both from a business owner’s perspective and as a practitioner, the scope of training, knowledge, and skills required to run a successful dental practice would intimidate most. If stretching yourself to juggle all of these responsibilities is leaving you exhausted at the end of each week, it’s important that you acknowledge a simple truth:
There aren’t enough hours in the day for you to face it all alone.
As a practice owner, you likely attended dental school to learn how to perform high-quality dentistry. And while you developed excellent clinical skills, that’s where the education stopped:
- You weren’t taught how to run a business
- You weren’t taught how to lead a team
- You weren’t taught how to communicate effectively with patients
The very skills you need to create a less stressful, team-managed practice that's highly profitable with or without you. We have termed this The Practice Owner's Conundrum.
If you feel like building your practice has become a grind, and you’re fed up of watching other practices flourish right in front of your eyes, you might be wondering "If there were a step-by-step roadmap for increasing practice production by 51% and personal income by 64% per annum while working fewer hours and experiencing less stress, would I make use of it?"
As leading dental industry experts with over 2 decades of experience helping practice owners build their dream practices, we can tell you this road map exists. There is a model. It has been proven effective. And has been replicated across hundreds of practices.
AT THE PRACTICE OWNER'S WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN...
- The 4 pillars of practice ownership mastery (clarity, processes, communication and leadership)
- How to create a team-managed practice that’s highly profitable, with or without you!
- A step-by-step roadmap for increasing practice production by up to 51% and personal income by up to 64% per annum (while working fewer hours and experiencing less stress)
- How your practice is performing against industry benchmarks (we give you access to insider’s data from thousands of practices – clinician production, expenses, and more)
- Smash your income goals (know what good looks like and move towards your ideal production)
- Learn the one patient metric you need to track to give you clarity over staffing needs (so you can accurately predict the number of dentists and hygienists to employ)
- Add up to $500,000 in annual revenue to your bottom line (by tracking just one (1) single metric!)
- Get clarity on your practice vision (and even if you have a clear vision, learn how to communicate it effectively with your team to help you fulfil it)
- The secrets to optimising your appointment book (including a fool proof strategy for planning your appointments for maximum income and minimum stress)
- Proven strategies to get patients coming back more often (we’ll show you some tools to ensure patients return regularly)
- The 2 rules of ethical dental communication that will get more patients choosing optimal dentistry (which will guide you in communicating optimal treatment in a 100% ethical way)
Find out why thousands of dental practices turn to Prime Practice to support their success. Download case studies.
You just have to read a few of our 2,000+ raving reviews to learn how dental practices around the world have been transformed:
"Practice Owner's Workshop is an eye opening course and I am convinced all dentists will benefit from it." Dr Richard Zhu, NZ
"Prime Practice gives the clinician systems and tools to build a successful, team-managed business." Dr Eduardo Miranda, NSW.
"Well, this course was quite an eye opener for me and made me think about my own role in the practice. I will be taking along a load of new ideas and hoping to implement them to steer my practice in a new improved direction." Dr Kanika Singh, NSW
Contact us or register to find out more about the knowledge, skills and processes that you will leave the Practice Owner's Workshop with.
|Role||Cost*2 (USD)||Early bird*3|
*3 10% Discount if booked and paid 1 month in advance.
Discounts are not cumulative, but we'll always give you the highest applicable discount!