Few people truly understand the challenges that dental practice owners face.
Both from a business owner’s perspective and as a practitioner, the scope of training, knowledge, and skills required to run a successful dental practice would intimidate most. If stretching yourself to juggle all of these responsibilities is leaving you exhausted at the end of each week, it’s important that you acknowledge a simple truth:
There aren’t enough hours in the day for you to face it all alone.
As a practice owner, you likely attended dental school to learn how to perform high-quality dentistry. And while you developed excellent clinical skills, that’s where the education stopped:
- You weren’t taught how to run a business
- You weren’t taught how to lead a team
- You weren’t taught how to communicate effectively with patients
The very skills you need to create a less stressful, team-managed practice that's highly profitable with or without you. We have termed this The Practice Owner's Conundrum.
If you feel like building your practice has become a grind, and you’re fed up of watching other practices flourish right in front of your eyes, you might be wondering "If there were a step-by-step roadmap for increasing practice production by 51% and personal income by 64% per annum while working fewer hours and experiencing less stress, would I make use of it?"
As leading dental industry experts with over 2 decades of experience helping practice owners build their dream practices, we can tell you this road map exists. There is a model. It has been proven effective. And has been replicated across hundreds of practices.
AT THE PRACTICE OWNER'S WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN...
- The 4 pillars of practice ownership mastery (clarity, processes, communication and leadership)
- How to create a team-managed practice that’s highly profitable, with or without you!
- A step-by-step roadmap for increasing practice production by up to 51% and personal income by up to 64% per annum (while working fewer hours and experiencing less stress)
- How your practice is performing against industry benchmarks (we give you access to insider’s data from thousands of practices – clinician production, expenses, and more)
- Smash your income goals (know what good looks like and move towards your ideal production)
- Learn the one patient metric you need to track to give you clarity over staffing needs (so you can accurately predict the number of dentists and hygienists to employ)
- Add up to $500,000 in annual revenue to your bottom line (by tracking just one (1) single metric!)
- Get clarity on your practice vision (and even if you have a clear vision, learn how to communicate it effectively with your team to help you fulfil it)
- The secrets to optimising your appointment book (including a fool proof strategy for planning your appointments for maximum income and minimum stress)
- Proven strategies to get patients coming back more often (we’ll show you some tools to ensure patients return regularly)
- The 2 rules of ethical dental communication that will get more patients choosing optimal dentistry (which will guide you in communicating optimal treatment in a 100% ethical way)
Find out why thousands of dental practices turn to Prime Practice to support their success. Download case studies.
You just have to read a few of our 2,000+ raving reviews to learn how dental practices around the world have been transformed:
"Practice Owner's Workshop is an eye opening course and I am convinced all dentists will benefit from it." Dr Richard Zhu, NZ
"Prime Practice gives the clinician systems and tools to build a successful, team-managed business." Dr Eduardo Miranda, NSW.
"Well, this course was quite an eye opener for me and made me think about my own role in the practice. I will be taking along a load of new ideas and hoping to implement them to steer my practice in a new improved direction." Dr Kanika Singh, NSW
Contact us or register to find out more about the knowledge, skills and processes that you will leave the Practice Owner's Workshop with.
|Role||Cost*2 (AUD)||Early bird*3|
*3 20% Discount if booked and paid 6 weeks in advance.
Discounts are not cumulative, but we'll always give you the highest applicable discount!
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.