T aught me that I need to give more feedback and open up about how I feel and what needs to be improved.
This workshop addresses the changing and expanding role of the Practice Manager providing tools to help take some of the responsibility off the shoulders of the practice owner/dentist.
Business acumen- Think like a patient, act as an owner:
- Quality control for the patient at every step
- Key Performance Indicators/ KPIs
- Analysing key reports to support your practice owner
People Management- How to gain, train and retain your team:
- Alleviating recruitment stresses and the importance of contracts
- Training and motivating your team to succeed
- Leadership skills to help you get the most from your team
- Leading the leader
Customer service culture- Creating an aligned and consistent team:
- Creating practice standards and protocols
- What you need to know about marketing and patient retention
- Fostering a patient- focused culture in your practice
- Staying on top of regulatory compliance
- WH&S and infection control procedures
- Creating standards
Outcomes for the day:
- Improve practice performance and production
- Greater team alignment reducing inefficiency and waste
- Increased patient satisfaction.
- Reduce stress for the dentist.
|Role||Cost*2 (AUD)||Early bird*3|
*3 10% Discount if booked and paid a month in advance.
Discounts are not cumulative, but we'll always give you the highest applicable discount!
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.
I enjoyed the course very much - lots to take back to my practice.
G reat workshop, really enjoyed it. Feeling inspired and motivated to grow a successful practice.