If managed correctly, the Hygiene/OHT department can be a great source of relief for a dentist. However, it can also often be fraught with cancellations and no-shows.
This Live Online Training is all about maximising the collaboration between dentist and hygienist/ OHT to ensure:
- The introduction of a hygienist/OHT into the practice is seamless.
- The philosophies and diagnoses between dentist and hygienist are aligned.
- Patients request to see the hygienist/ OHT.
- Increased participation in the active maintenance program.
This session is relevant for Dentists/ Hygienists and Practice Managers.
We also recommend that you attend our other sessions to support your hygiene department:
Live Online Training
This Live Online Training course is run using an online training software called Zoom. You will be able to see and hear the presenters as well as view their presentation on the screen.
While you won’t need to use your webcam or your microphone, you will be engaged on various topics using the chat tool, question polls and other live online activities!
Discounts are not cumulative, but we'll always give you the highest applicable discount!
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.