(suitable for practice owner and practice manager only)
This workshop will cover:
- Appreciative Inquiry- A.I- engage and motivate others using the theory and research of Appreciative Inquiry.
- Strategic action planning- identify appreciative processes in contrast to problem driven models. Utilise these appreciative processes to enable positive, innovative, creative thinking that will guide the development of an effective individual Strategic Action Plan.
- Coaching for success- distinguish between the various styles of communication, interactions and relationships used to develop an individual. Analyse and define the key concepts of coaching.
- 4 step coaching model- use a 4-step coaching model to facilitate thinking, problem solving and self-management. Apply other tools from the leadership toolkit to enhance coaching success. Increase personal skills, knowledge and confidence in coaching team members.
- The coaching process- practice a coaching process that can be immediately and successfully used in the workplace.
- MBTI – A personality inventory for the leader and the team.
You are not required to bring along any materials or prepare anything for this course.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.