(suitable for practice owners and practice manager only)
This is a very interactive workshop, practicing real life scenarios. This workshop will cover:
- Setting expectations- set expectations for each team member and communicate them effectively to minimise conflict in the practice.
- Delegation- clearly identify what delegation is and the benefits of delegation to you, your team and the practice. Delegate with confidence using the framework provided.
- Leadership Communication Toolkit including:
- active listening skills and questioning techniques;
- seeing things from other’s point of view;
- managing your assumptions more effectively;
- handling difficult people or situations;
- increasing confidence through skills practice.
- Staff motivation - how to empower your team members for the optimal team culture.
- Handling conflict- how to confront difficult situations while limiting conflict.
ESSENTIAL HOMEWORK- in order to carry out activities and contribute to the workshop, it is important to prepare the work below.
Bring along an example of the following scenario for discussion: where you have been faced with dealing with poor performance of new and / or existing team members.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.