(suitable for practice owners and practice manager only)
Leadership is the process of uniting a team in order to achieve a common purpose and goal while inspiring confidence and trust. How do you do this in your dental practice?
This 2-day workshop will give you various skills to add to your leadership toolkit in your dental practice.
- The difference between leadership and management- Is a good manager automatically a good leader? Learn the differences that set apart a good leader.
- What type of leader are you – recognise where your strengths lie and be aware and open to improvements.
- Creating a Purpose Driven Culture – learn how to get motivated and inspired team members committed to your practice vision.
- Effective Communication and Innovation – Communication is critical for leadership success and is the key to creating an effective team. How do you use effective leadership tools in order to foster an innovation culture?
- The Art of Feedback – why is feedback so important and how do you create an environment of continuous improvement in your practice?
- Delegation – develop and grow your team through empowering them and giving them ownership of their tasks/roles.
- Handling difficult situations – learn how to have those tough conversations with team members rather than avoiding them.
- Leading and Managing change – change can be painful! Learn how to influence your team through the change process.
|Role||Cost*2 (AUD)||Early bird*3|
*3 10% Discount if booked and paid a month in advance.
Discounts are not cumulative, but we'll always give you the highest applicable discount!
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.