It’s crucial to protect our patients, ourselves and the practice. At this Live Online Training session we detail the current essential guidelines and regulations to Get Safe, Be Safe and Stay Safe.
You will learn about:
- The essential documentation you need to have in your dental practice now.
- Who is ultimately responsible and accountable.
- Why consistent training is a fundamental part of achieving and maintaining compliance.
- The quality assurance tools and processes you need to have in place to Stay Safe.
Regardless of where you are up to in your process to achieve compliance in your dental practice, this is a great checkpoint for everyone to ensure you are up to date and across current legislation and requirements.
This live online training session focuses on Infection Prevention and Compliance. For information on Sterilisation, we recommend the following:
Live Online Training
This Live Online Training course is run using an online training software called Zoom. You will be able to see and hear the presenters as well as view their presentation on the screen.
While you won’t need to use your webcam or your microphone, you will be engaged on various topics using the chat tool, question polls and other live online activities!
Discounts are not cumulative, but we'll always give you the highest applicable discount!
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.