(suitable for practice owners and team)
This workshop will cover
- Ideal Practice – understanding what ‘ideal’ looks like and knowing the roadblocks that hinder success.
- Mission Statement – gain clarity, alignment and direction using your Mission Statement
- Our Practice Culture – getting aligned around the ethics and values of the practice. The way we interact with our patients is driven by our culture.
- Criteria for Optimum Treatment – to solidify clinical criteria for various treatment options and share them with the team to have a consistent and non-judgemental approach with each patient.
- Key Performance Indicators – to understand why each team member needs to know the practice goals and what responsibility we all have towards them. Knowing how to track and measure our success.
- Team Communication – to understand the structure of communicating in meetings.
- Feedback – to give and receive feedback in an effective way, minimising discomfort and promoting cohesion.
ESSENTIAL HOMEWORK - In order to carry out activities and contribute to the workshop, it is important to prepare the following materials.
• a copy of your mission statement.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.