(suitable for practice owners and team)
This workshop will cover
• Desired outcomes - formulate a wish list of outcomes to create their ideal practice.
• From threat to opportunity - how to look at change as a sign of threat and create an opportunity.
• Criteria for optimum treatment - solidify clinical criteria for various treatment options and share them with the team in order to have a consistent and non-judgemental approach with every patient.
• Appointment scheduling, emergency patients and patient cancellations - implement a 4-step approach to taking control of the appointment book. Gain an understanding of the benefits of pre-blocks and create processes to deal with cancellations and emergency patients.
• Daily huddle - conduct a brief daily meeting designed to improve team work and effectiveness of internal communication.
• Team meetings - conduct a well-facilitated team meeting that builds enthusiasm, generates commitment and brings a feeling of accomplishment for the team.
• Giving and receiving feedback - give and receive feedback in an effective way that minimises discomfort and promotes team cohesion.
• Introducing The Prime Engine - your online practice resources and team engagement hub.
ESSENTIAL HOMEWORK - In order to carry out activities and contribute to the workshop, it is important to prepare the following materials.
• a copy of each clinician's day-sheet from the day before the workshop and the day after the workshop.
• a copy of your mission statement.
summary: Align your practice systems to ensure your team has a consistent approach to appointment scheduling, cancellations, emergency patients and internal communication. topics: Topics covered: - Desired outcomes - From threat to opportunity - Criteria for optimum treatment - Appointment scheduling, emergency patients and patient cancellations - Daily huddle - Team meetings - Giving and receiving feedback - Introducing The Prime Engine
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.