Growing a successful practice is largely determined by the flow of new and existing patients. This evening talk covers the metrics you need to understand this flow, as well as how to develop and maintain a steady stream of patients.
Come and join Jason Maher and Brett Churnin (Prime Practice) who will share key strategies to help you attract website visitors, convert them to patients, and retain them for life:
- Learn the key metrics that manage your patient flow including how many new patients your practice needs in order to sustain or grow your business.
- Get new patients in the door using digital marketing: understand the essential elements that google requires in order to highly rank a website on the first page of queries - and what mistakes can cause you to be ignored.
- Learn how to reach new patients looking for dental services right now via Google Adwords, or target the type of patients who fit your ideal patient profile via Facebook Ads.
- Now that you have new patients coming in the door, learn how to create patients for life using sophisticated communication skills.
- Map out tried and tested tools to keep the flow recurring.
By the end of this session, you will know where your practice is up to, how many new patients you need to retain in order to grow, and how to keep them coming back.
Discounts are not cumulative, but we'll always give you the highest applicable discount!
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.