Dentistry consists of a whole new language which is essential to understand the industry. This workshop provides insights and knowledge for anyone new or interested in the dental industry. This workshop is valuable for related industry participants engaging with dental practices such as: customer service and sales teams, anyone working in the dental corporate sphere; new practice managers/ front office or dental assistants wanting to better understand the workings of the dental practice.
- The areas of dentistry- the different specialities and specialists and how they fit into the picture
- Anatomy and physiology of the mouth and teeth- what is important to know
- Materials, procedures, instruments and equipment- what are the different services a dentist does and what materials and instruments they need to do it
- Record taking and charting- the importance of records and charts, x-rays, OPGs, cone beams
- Active Maintenance and oral home care
- Oral Cancer screening- who can do it and how and why it can be a practice builder
- Infection prevention, sterilisation, compliance and risk management- why this is important for patients and practices, what practices get wrong and who is most at risk of non-compliance
|Role||Cost*2 (AUD)||Early bird*3|
*3 10% Discount if booked and paid a month in advance.
Discounts are not cumulative, but we'll always give you the highest applicable discount!