Everything you need to buy or set- up a successful dental practice
BOQ Specialist has teamed up with Prime Practice to bring you a tailored workshop designed specifically for dentists.
Together, we have gathered a team of industry experts to help you understand the process, decide on your direction and achieve your practice ownership goals.
Whether you are considering setting up a new practice, purchasing an existing practice or buying into an established practice, the workshop aims to provide you with a course of action to ensure the successful running of your business.
Topics to be covered include:
- Owning a practice - the pros and cons
- Sole principal vs partnership/associateship
- Property and business search process
- Negotiation and acquisition strategies
- Accounting and structure options
- Legal and contractual considerations
- Due diligence - property, legal and financial
- Financing the purchase
- Fitting out the practice
- Software and system considerations
- Branding and marketing
- Patient experience
- Digitalisation of practices
- Personal and practice related insurances
- Industry benchmarks and performance
- Growing your practice
|Role||Cost*2 (AUD)||Early bird*3|
*3 10% Discount if booked and paid a month in advance.
Discounts are not cumulative, but we'll always give you the highest applicable discount!
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.