(suitable for practice owners)
As the business owner you’re responsible for leading your practice to success and getting your people excited about your vision. Too often practice owners take it upon themselves to do EVERYTHING and their business suffers as a result. Stay focused on making your business grow with the tools you need to get your team aligned, empowered, and capable to manage practice systems and procedures– without you even being there. In this workshop we focus on tools that provide immediate impact, including:
In this workshop we focus on tools that provide immediate impact, including:
- Introduce current approaches to leadership development and the key capabilities required to adapt to continuous change.
The Boardroom Meeting
- Identify a key concern within your practice and generate possible actions that will enable you and your practice to move forward.
Embezzlement Prevention Strategies
- Learn what you need to know to help protect your practice against embezzlement.
- Why mentor? Understand the benefits, how to implement and effectively mentor others in your team for maximum impact.
- Learn how to leverage your practice to maximise its value
- Discuss various ways of transitioning your practice to the next level, and how you can personally transition yourself to where you want to be
- Learn how the experts value your practice
- Exit planning
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.