T he trainers kept me interested and entertained the whole day. I'm left feeling motivated and excited to start practising these skills in our practice.
Mishandling phone enquiries could be costing you thousands of dollars
When a prospective patient calls your practice, there is still a lot of work required to get them onboard as a new patient. Without training, inbound calls in a busy practice may often be treated as an unwelcome interruption to the front office’s day.
Maximise conversion of phone calls to patients:
- Build trust and form a relationship before your patient even meets the dentist.
- Approach each phone call with the awareness of the potential value it represents.
Optimise phone conversations:
- Prepare your patients by improving communications over the phone.
- Deal with difficult patients.
- Learn how to take control of conversations with telephone shoppers.
You are not required to bring along any materials or prepare anything for this course.
|Role||Cost*2 (AUD)||Early bird*3|
*3 10% Discount if booked and paid a month in advance.
Discounts are not cumulative, but we'll always give you the highest applicable discount!
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.
T his course was very helpful, and will help me to keep control during phone calls and allow me to empathise more with our patients.
T he day was informative. I've learnt a lot of skills which I know I can utilise in our practice. A friendly atmosphere and good learning environment.