GET YOU AND TEAM READY TO THRIVE AND SUCCEED
Our Virtual In-Practice Training allows each practice and their teams to be trained together “anywhere-anytime”. Each session, usually between 30-120 minutes, will be hosted by one of our Prime Senior Trainers and Subject Matter Experts in a Zoom setting. This facilitates an intimate, highly engaging and interactive experience for your team. We have over 25 unique Virtual In-Practice Trainings and can also customise training to your needs.
- Practice Culture: Align your practice through its mission statement, culture, values and communication skills. Building towards your ideal practice with a consistent approach to patient communication.
- Exceptional Patient Experience: By learning how to create a consistent experience at each patient touch point, the patients experience will be memorable enough for them to return and also refer friends and family to the practice. Make the Patient Experience your COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE.
- Business Acumen for the Team: This will help your team understand how they each have a direct impact on the bottom-line success of the practice .
- Infection Prevention Training: The whole team needs to be aware of and working towards ensuring your practice remains compliant and ultimately infection free. Ensure the whole practice know the standards (AS/NZS 4187/4815) and guidelines (ADA Infection Control Guidelines and/or DCNZ Infection Prevention and Control Practice Standard).
- Practice Systems: Consistent and excellence in patient experience, begins with strong systems.