In this course, we take a comprehensive look at the value of strong Recall Systems and how to implement these into your practice. Find out why, at Prime Practice, we refer to recalls as “Active Maintenance”, and learn:
- How to motivate a patient to come for their active maintenance at a time of potentially increased anxiety about attending the dentist/hygienist.
- The responsibilities of the team to create value for the patient by promoting regular visits to maintain good oral health.
- Systems and communication skills to support the “preventive approach” encouraging patients wanting to return every 6 months.
- How to track for success to ensure your Active Maintenance system doesn’t skip a beat.
Live online training
Our live interactive courses are run by our expert trainers in a virtual classroom training environment. You will be engaged in a variety of topics using chat tools, question polls, videos and so on!
All live online training is supported by the PrimeGo, where you can review pre and post readings, and complete quizzes, surveys and your certificate.
You can always visit the PrimeGo platform and keep your profile updated, reflect on the latest Prime news and connect in the discussion channels.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.