You will learn about:
- The essential documentation you need to have in your dental practice now.
- Who is ultimately responsible and accountable.
- Why consistent training is a fundamental part of achieving and maintaining compliance.
- The quality assurance tools and processes you need to have in place to Stay Safe.
Regardless of where you are up to in your process to achieve compliance in your dental practice, this is a great checkpoint for everyone to ensure you are up to date and across current legislation and requirements.
This live online training session focuses on the non-clinical elements of Infection Prevention and Control.
Live online training
Our live interactive courses are run by our expert trainers in a virtual classroom training environment. You will be engaged in a variety of topics using chat tools, question polls, videos and so on!
All live online training is supported by the PrimeGo, where you can review pre and post readings, and complete quizzes, surveys and your certificate.
You can always visit the PrimeGo platform and keep your profile updated, reflect on the latest Prime news and connect in the discussion channels.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.