Handling the New Patient Call (continued)
- Driving the conversation and handling questions, including those related to COVID-19.
- Guiding the patient to an appointment.
The Telephone Shopper
- Learning how to handle those callers who are “just asking” for information and prices.
- Effective communication tools that will help convert shoppers into making an appointment.
Preparing patients for their appointments over the phone.
- Setting expectations for a patient’s experience now and post COVID-19 is crucial to creating a positive experience.
Ask yourself; would you be satisfied with the treatment you received from your first point of contact with your practice? Remember, you only get one chance at making a good first impression, and it begins with that one phone call.
Live online training
Our live interactive courses are run by our expert trainers in a virtual classroom training environment. You will be engaged in a variety of topics using chat tools, question polls, breakout rooms and other live online activities! To engage in the training we recommend that you use your webcam and microphone to get the full immersive experience.
All live online training is supported by the PrimeGo, where you can review upcoming event sessions, pre and post readings, and complete quizzes, surveys and your certificate.
Come back as often as you wish to review learning, keep your profile updated, reflect on the latest Prime news and connect in the discussion channels.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.