Protocols that support the New Patient Call
- Understanding the value of a New Patient Call to your practice.
- Ensuring each new patient who calls your practice feels like they are in “good hands” and answer their questions making them feel safe around the risk of COVID-19 and the practice.
- Treating all patients and their health as a priority.
- Ensuring the team supports one another at the Front Desk when responding to a New Patient Call.
- When and how to use “On Hold” and “Voicemail” to support the Front Desk.
Handling the New Patient Call
- Use empathy to align with the patient, particularly in respect to feelings of apprehension around infection control post COVID19.
- Connect with the patient.
- Build credibility and trust by asking the right questions and providing the right responses.
Live online training
Our live interactive courses are run by our expert trainers in a virtual classroom training environment. You will be engaged in a variety of topics using chat tools, question polls, videos and so on!
All live online training is supported by the PrimeGo, where you can review pre and post readings, and complete quizzes, surveys and your certificate.
You can always visit the PrimeGo platform and keep your profile updated, reflect on the latest Prime news and connect in the discussion channels.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.