Warehouse Storeperson – Full Time – Moorebank
We are seeking an experienced Warehouse Storeperson to join our expanding team at our warehouse located in Moorebank.
Medicom® is a growing global provider of high-quality infection control and patient care products. We have presence on five continents through sales, logistics and manufacturing sites. Our product line spans from dental, veterinary and industrial to medical single-use supplies, as well as a comprehensive line of oral health care products.
The Warehouse Storeperson will complete warehouse functions on a daily basis working full time hours, Monday to Friday. The role reports to the Warehouse Supervisor and is responsible for a variety of tasks including:
- Forklift driving
- General warehouse duties – pick and pack, RF scanning
- Preparing outgoing freight, unloading of containers/trucks and all associated paperwork
- Stock rotation and monthly/annual stocktakes
- General housekeeping of warehouse
- Generate orders, printings slips and invoices
- General adhoc duties as required
For success in this role
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- A current LF or LO forklift licence and relevant experience is a MUST
- Clear understanding of WHS policies and procedures within the warehouse environment
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- An understanding of warehouse software and be computer literate
- Excellent attention to detail and flexibility with tasks
Does this sound like you? If you have the relevant experience, skills and licences, we would love to hear from you!
Please send us your resume which will clearly detail your experience and skills in line with the role requirements.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of Medicom® and all applications will be sent directly to the business for consideration.