- Newly created role in an expanding business with long term career path
- Supportive team in growing global organisation with ongoing development
- Generous package including base and incentive scheme, full training provided
Medicom® is a growing global provider of high-quality infection control and patient care products. We have presence on five continents through sales, logistics and manufacturing sites. Our product line spans from dental, veterinary and industrial to medical single-use supplies, as well as a comprehensive line of oral health care products. The team is friendly, supportive and committed to success in this privately owned, expanding business.
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven and high achieving Senior Supply Chain Planner and Business Analysis Specialist wanting to take full ownership of the end-to-end supply chain activities with S&OP to support the Regional Supply Chain. The successful candidate will have several years' experience, a strong skill set and proven track record within a team environment.
You will be responsible for the regular Supply Chain KPI review with forecasting projection, Inventory control with related operation activities, project management for the total supply chain improvement and continuous improvement to drive cost savings and increase efficiencies. The objective is to ensure high service levels to our clients whilst maintaining optimal inventory through an efficient and effective pipeline.
You will have:
- Demonstrable advanced skills in VBA, SQL, Advance Excel capabilities, Power BI, specifically the ability to work with large volumes of data with complex definitions
- At least 3 years S&OP experience
- Advanced skills in querying and clearly presenting data to stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and in presentation of information
- Understanding of financial reporting and analysis
- High level of attention to detail and achieving with competing deadlines
- Experience in data extraction and reporting along with the ability to interpret complex datasets and providing insights
- Project management skills will be highly regarded as will a second language in Japanese, Korean or Mandarin
Is this your next challenge? Please forward your resume ensuring you meet the above criteria. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of Medicom and all applications will be sent directly to Medicom for review.