- Full or Part time Receptionist 3-4 days a week
- Casual DA/Steri Nurse 1-3 days a week, including Saturdays
- A great team environment, long-term opportunities, good hourly rate
The Practices are located in Minchinbury and Eastern Creek, both are pro-active, modern and friendly dental practices. There is strong patient demand and an expanding, professional and friendly team.
The Receptionist role may be part time or full time with a minimum of 3-4 days per week. You will be an experienced receptionist with at least 2 years’ experience, ideally including Dental Assisting, who is passionate about providing the best possible care for our patients and is keen to learn and grow.
The Dental Assistant/Steri nurse role is casual 1-3 days per week, Saturdays may be required. You will require experience of at least 12 months in a dental assisting role.
NB: Both roles require flexibility to work weekdays, evenings and Saturdays to meet the practice requirements. The Practice is open 6.30am to 7.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 8am to 5.30pm.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with patients
- A Cert III in Dental Assisting will be highly regarded
- Be well presented and well organised with a strong work ethic
- Ideally have some reception experience with knowledge of D4W software an advantage
- Have flexibility and availability to work as rostered across the Practice open hours.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.