We require a motivated full time Practice Manager professional, with brilliant people management and communication skills, to oversee the care of our patients and lead our team for an initial 12-month fixed term maternity leave contract.
Bellevue Hill Dental is a well-established family practice, based in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs close to everything including public transport and only a 10-minute walk to Bondi Junction. We value trust and relationships and believe that when a patient chooses us, we are starting a long-term relationship built on mutual respect and quality dental work.
About the role
This full-time role is vital to the ongoing success of the practice and your main responsibilities will include:
- Patient communication and building customer relationships in a professional yet friendly manner
- Supporting front-office duties and ensuring efficient day to day running of the practice
- Staff management, rosters, recruitment and financial reporting
- Office administration, leading projects and marketing campaigns
- Ensuring the practice meets compliance requirements.
You will receive orientation and mentoring to ensure you excel in the role, along with a supportive professional team. This role will suit someone who is keen to learn, improve and expand both the business and patient experience.
You will need to:
- Be highly organised, possessing excellent communication and phone skills
- Have strong experience in the dental industry as a Practice Manager
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude and determination to make a difference for our patients and practice
- Have a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
- Be patient focussed and a great team player
- Be able to work autonomously and manage staff as required
- Be available to commence work no later than end of February 2021 and be able to commit for at least 12 months
If you believe this is the role for you, please forward your resume detailing your skills and Practice Manager experience.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent to the practice.