Part Time Qualified Dental Assistant – Pymble
We are seeking a highly motivated, hardworking and caring person, preferably with experience to join our vibrant team in Pymble on a part-time basis.
About the Practice:
Dentists at Pymble is a well-established, modern practice offering patients advanced dental care delivered by a team of highly experienced professionals.
The dentists combine extensive clinical experience with cutting-edge technology to ensure all patients receive quality care. We value our staff and recognise their importance in providing premium dentistry care. Our team of friendly experienced professionals are committed to providing the best care to all our patients.
About the Role:
This role is a permanent part-time position with fixed hours on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8.00am to 5.30pm. There are also opportunities in the future for additional hours. In this role you will be required to assist the dentist in all chair-side tasks as well instrument reprocessing and relevant administration.
Our team is friendly, supportive and hardworking. We are offering great development opportunities and an excellent hourly rate.
To truly excel in this role, you will need to be:
- An experienced Dental Assistant with a minimum of 12 months experience.
- A good listener with a passion for dentistry
- Seeking a long-term position within the dental industry
- Willing to learn with an interest in both personal and professional development
- Friendly, reliable, a team player and looking to provide excellent service to patients
- Able to work on a permanent ongoing basis
Is this your new role?
Apply now with your resume detailing your skills and experience. Ideally, we would love to also receive a cover letter explaining how you can help make patients feel comfortable at the dentist.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.