- Part time (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) with development opportunities
- Great team environment, fantastic location and an immediate start available!
- Ongoing long-term opportunity in a privately owned practice
Tamar Dental offers the latest options available in dentistry, this is reflective in our modernized environment and the utilization of the latest dental equipment and state-of-the art-materials to ensure a pleasant dental experience.
We have a great, supportive team and are proud of our continuing commitment to excellent patient care in a welcoming environment. The practice is modern and is committed to the highest standards of clinical care and infection control.
The Dental Receptionist role is a permanent part time position for 25 hours a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
In this role you will be required to support the team in all aspects of Front office tasks including answering phones, booking and confirming appointments, payment tasks and most importantly greeting patients. If you have previous experience in Dental Assisting, this will be highly regarded.
Our team is friendly, supportive and hardworking. We are offering great development opportunities and a good hourly rate.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced Dental Receptionist with a minimum of 12 months experience.
- A good listener with a passion for dentistry
- Well-presented and able to quickly build rapport with patients
- Friendly, reliable, a team player and looking to provide excellent service to patients
- Experienced with D4W and have the willingness to learn and grow with the practice
- Able to work on a permanent ongoing basis in Australia
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.