- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday in Launceston with alternate Saturdays in Longford
- Great team environments, fantastic locations and an immediate start available!
- Ongoing long-term opportunity in privately owned practices
The Practices offer the latest options available in dentistry, which is reflected in our modernized environments and the utilization of the latest dental equipment and state-of-the art-materials to ensure a pleasant dental experience.
We have two great, supportive teams in both practices and are proud of our continuing commitment to excellent patient care in welcoming environments. The practices are modern and committed to the highest standards of clinical care and infection control.
The Experienced Dental Receptionist/ Dental Assistant role is a permanent part time position for 25-32 hours a week across Wednesday, Thursday, Friday in Launceston with alternate Saturdays in Longford.
In this role you will be required to support the team in all aspects of Dental Assisting and Front office tasks including steri, chairside assisting, answering phones, booking and confirming appointments, payment tasks and most importantly greeting patients.
Our teams are friendly, supportive and hardworking. We are offering great development opportunities and a good hourly rate.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced Dental Receptionist / Dental Assistant with a minimum of 12 months experience across both roles.
- A good listener with a passion for dentistry
- Well-presented and able to quickly build rapport with patients
- Friendly, reliable, a team player and looking to provide excellent service to patients
- Experienced with D4W and have the willingness to learn and grow with the practice
- Able to work on a permanent ongoing basis in Australia
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.