- 2 days a week Part Time Thursday and Friday. Excellent hourly rate!
- Close to public transport and in the heart of Westfield Bondi Junction.
- Modern, well-established practice with a welcoming professional team.
Eastern Suburbs Orthodontics has a professional, modern and friendly team environment and we are committed to ongoing staff development and training to ensure the team stay at the forefront of innovation. The team are professional and passionate about providing patients with excellent orthodontic care for all ages.
The Oral Health Therapist role is available on a part time basis (Thursday and Friday). The successful applicant will have a commitment to excellence in dental care and be responsible for the treatment and oral health education of our patients, maintaining a high level of infection control and building rapport with both our patients and staff.
We are looking for a friendly, empathetic and professional individual who is committed to long-term employment. You should have excellent interpersonal skills ensuring our patients feel welcome and cared for at all times. You should have the ability to accurately interpret treatment plans, aims and objectives while maintaining detailed clinical records. An interest in orthodontic work will be highly regarded.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Hygiene/Oral Therapy
- AHPRA registration, radiation licenses and insurances
- A focus on educating patients in all aspects of oral health
- Be professional with excellent presentation and exhibit a passion for dentistry
- A willingness to take the initiative, think outside the box, be self-directed and able to work autonomously as well as part of the team
Interested? Apply now!
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.