Unique opportunity available for an enthusiastic, gentle Oral Health Therapist / Hygienist to join a growing dental practice with an existing patient base.
The Tooth Doctor is a family-oriented practice with a friendly professional team. The practice has been established in the area for over 20 years and offers a comprehensive, fully coordinated approach to patients and their treatment requirements. This growing practice has a great active maintenance system.
This is an ideal opportunity for a patient-focused Hygienist/OHT looking for a part-time role for 1-2 days (5-15 hours) a week (every Friday and some Thursdays) working with a supportive, friendly and experienced team. New Grads are welcome to apply.
You will be confident and enthusiastic about high quality care. With excellent communication skills, patient-focused and able to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records.
You must be:
- A qualified hygienist or OHT, with current APHRA registration and radiation licence
- Able to work within Australia with full working rights
- Be up to date and responsible for your role with current infection control guidelines
Ideally you should also have:
- Experience with the OASIS system an advantage
- Experience with Zoom Whitening
- Able to take Impressions (Night Guards, Whitening Trays, Study Moulds)
If this sounds like the role for you please apply below with your resume detailing your experience and skills.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice for review.