- Tuesday & Friday with flexibility to cover annual and sick leave other days
- Well established, modern and friendly practice
- Immediate start available in a great team environment!
Our practice has a relaxed atmosphere, with the latest equipment and services to deliver quality family dentistry and flexible appointment times.
You will be passionate about Dentistry and can engage and create a rapport with patients. The role requires that you are highly competent and have excellent interpersonal skills, with the right to work in Australia on an ongoing basis.
You will have the opportunity to showcase your skills and excel in this casual position. It is expected that you will work 10-20 hours a week with hours and days of work as rostered with initially Tuesday and Friday available. Additional flexibility is required to support the team to cover annual and sick leave. You must be available to work early mornings and late evenings as the practice is open 8am-8pm.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be a qualified Hygienist, with current APHRA registration and EPA Licence
- Be motivated, caring and passionate about your role,
- Have an interest in education both for yourself and our patients
- Be a team player with strong communication skills
- Be computer-literate, Exact experience preferred
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Be patient-focussed and able to build positive relationships with patients.
- Have a current National Police Check or WWCC
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.