- Casual role 2-3 days a week Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
- Consistent hours, growth potential, opportunity for professional development
- Experienced and professional team in an easy access location
The practice has an experienced and hard-working team, sharing a common vision. The patient workflow is fully digital, and the latest technology and equipment is on hand. The practice team prides themselves on sharing excellent relationships with all patients and their families, providing superior dentistry in a comfortable and caring environment.
Located in the heart of Newcastle, with public transport close by, this is an opportunity not to be missed! An immediate start is available.
This is an excellent role for a patient-focused Hygienist looking for consistent casual hours for 2-3 days a week (every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday) working with a supportive, friendly and experienced team. There is opportunity for additional hours from August onwards. Experience is preferred, but we can support a New Grad candidate.
You will be clinically competent, confident and enthusiastic about high quality care, with excellent communication skills, patient-focused and able to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records. You will be passionate about Oral Health, have a warm welcoming manner and able to quickly build rapport and trust with patients.
You will need:
- Relevant qualifications with current APHRA registration and relevant insurances
- Up to date knowledge with current infection control guidelines
- A patient-focus, with excellent organisation and time management skills
- To be a great team player, have a willingness to listen, learn and grow
- Motivation, to be caring and passionate about your role, with an interest in education
- Ideally at least 12 months Hygiene experience
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice for review.