- Full-time role, great team environment, competitive rate
- Great location close to transport links, shops and cafes. Local public parking
- Ongoing long-term opportunity and development in a modern practice
About the Practice:
Dental Fresh has a multidisciplinary team of practitioners and support staff who offer a comprehensive, fully coordinated approach to our patients and their treatment requirements. Dental Fresh aim to exceed every patients’ expectation, providing a dental experience that makes patients smile.
About the Role:
This role is a full time position with hours worked base on 40 hours/ week. In this role you will be required to assist the dentist in all chair-side tasks as well steri and relevant administration. In addition, there will be monthly implant and surgical exposure, for which we are able to offer additional training. Our team is friendly, supportive and hardworking. We are offering great development opportunities and an excellent hourly rate.
To truly excel in this role, you will need to be:
- An experienced Dental Assistant with a minimum of 12 months experience.
- A good listener with a passion for dentistry
- Seeking a long-term position within the dental industry
- Willing to learn with an interest in both ongoing development
- Friendly, reliable, a team player and looking to provide excellent service to patients
- Able to work on a permanent ongoing basis in Australia
If this opportunity sounds like the role for you then please apply with your resume detailing your skills and experience.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.