The long-standing, incredibly busy, fast paced and happy team in Norwood is seeking both a casual experienced Receptionist and a qualified Dental Assistant to join the team.
SmileCo understands the demands of today’s lifestyle and have focused on providing convenience to their patients in a relaxed atmosphere. The Practice has the latest equipment and services to deliver quality family dentistry and flexible appointment times.
Dental Receptionist Role:
The Dental Receptionist is an integral part of the team and responsibilities will include providing excellent customer service to the patients and all day-to-day reception requirements for the practice. For this Casual role you must be available to cover annual leave, sick leave, Saturdays and evening shifts as required.
Successful applicants will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a dental practice and be great team players, passionate and keen to learn.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A confident, outgoing, friendly approach with excellent personal presentation
- Computer literacy with experience – Exact Dental Software is MUST
- A passion for dentistry and an ability to quickly build rapport with patients
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to quality in your wor
Dental Assistant Role: For this Casual role you must have flexibility to cover annual leave, sick leave, Saturdays and evening shifts as required with different dentists, Oral Health Therapists and Hygienists.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Chairside assisting
- Sterilisation and infection control
- Preparing patients and facilities for dental treatment
This role will suit qualified Dental Assistants who are great team players, passionate and keen to learn.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with patients
- Have a Cert III in Dental Assisting and at least 12 months’ experience as a dental assistant, this is a MUST
- Experience with Exact Dental Software is essential
- Be well presented and well organised with a strong work ethic
Both roles require full working rights for Australia and a current Working with Children Check Certificate.
These opportunities are too good to miss! Apply now by forwarding your resume complete with skills and experience.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.