- Part Time role - Tuesday and Saturday
- A great team environment in a well-established, modern dental practice
- Strong income earning potential, with professional development available
The practice is located in Minchinbury and is pro-active, modern and friendly, there is continual strong patient demand. The practice is part of a growing group of privately-owned, family oriented dental practices with an excellent existing patient base. This is a great time to join the team!
The Dentist role is part time with hours available Tuesday and Saturdays. This role has a strong income building potential both now and into the future. A passion for Implants and Orthodontics is ideal, but not essential.
The role will suit a dentist who is professional, friendly, sincere, open to working with a variety of people and has some Private Practice experience. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily. Your manner will be welcoming and compassionate, willing to listen to patients to ensure optimum care is provided.
As the successful candidate you will also have:
- Excellent communication and patient management skills
- At least 3 years of Australian experience, current AHPRA registration and ADA certification
- Clinically competent in all areas of general dentistry and great team player
- Exceptional people skills, a pro-active nature and a caring attitude
- The ability to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Experience in D4W software would be helpful
- A passion for Implants and Orthodontics is ideal, but not essential
If this sounds like the role for you, please forward your resume detailing your skills and experience.
Please note this ad has been placed on behalf of the Practice and all applications will be forwarded to the practice directly.