- Well established, growing, state of the art and friendly practice.
- 2-3 days a week (Tues, Thurs, Fri) with opportunity for more
- Great team and location, strong income earning potential
The position is open to an experienced general dentist looking to join a privately owned practice which has growing patient books and the need for an additional associate dentist to join the team. Our professional team are happy and dedicated to high quality dentistry outcomes for patients in this well-established community practice.
We are flexible with days and hours of work with availability initially 2-3 days a week, ideally Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
You will be focused on providing high quality gentle dental services for this state of the art, established practice. Details on roster requirements will be discussed at the interview. You will have excellent rapport building skills to ensure patients are comfortable at all times.
You will also:
- Have a recognised dental degree with current AHPRA registration
- Have unlimited working rights for Australia
- Have at least 4-5 years of experience as a Dentist in Australia
- Have excellent communication and patient management skills
- Be clinically competent in all areas of general dentistry
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Be a team player and have great interpersonal skills
- Experience in root canal, crown and bridge work will be highly regarded
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.