- Full time, must include a Saturday with existing patient base
- Busy, modern boutique practice close to parking and public transport
- Professional, friendly team and strong income building potential
This is a busy, modern boutique practice, requiring an additional clinician full time. Woy Woy is just an hour from Sydney, close to Gosford and beautiful beaches.
The Clinic has a welcoming atmosphere with a friendly team, eager to assist patients to feel completely at ease. The practice serves the community of Woy Woy in offering high-quality family and cosmetic dental care with a variety of dental treatment procedures available. The team is supportive, committed to personal and professional development. The team are working closely with a Prime Practice coach and offer CE.
This is a long-term opportunity for a patient-focused dentist who is competent in all areas of general dentistry. The role is full-time hours and days of work are negotiable, however Saturday is a must as you will be taking over an existing patient base and have the opportunity to grow further with many new patients. New Grads will be considered as mentoring is available.
You will require excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build patient rapport and trust easily. The successful candidate will have a welcoming, compassionate manner with patients, willing to listen to them to ensure optimum care is provided.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be a qualified Dentist, with current AHPRA registration and full insurance in order
- Full working rights for Australia are required
- Have excellent communication skills and be patient-focussed
- Be competent in all areas of general dentistry and be a great team player
- Have outstanding patient communication skills and can treatment plan well
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.