- Well established, expanding, state of the art and friendly practice
- 3-5 days a week with flexibility to work days, evenings and Saturdays
- Guaranteed hourly retainer ($100) - strong income potential
The position is open to an experienced general dentist looking to join a privately owned practice which has recently expanded to 13 chairs. Our professional team are happy and dedicated to high quality dentistry outcomes for patients in this well-established community practice.
We are flexible with days and hours of work with availability 3-5 days a week across weekdays, evenings and Saturdays. You will be paid an hourly retainer of $100 plus commission.
You will be focused on providing high quality general dental services for this state of the art, established practice. Details on roster requirements will be discussed at the interview. You will also:
- Have a recognised dental degree with current AHPRA registration
- Have unlimited working rights for Australia
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a Dentist in Australia
- Have excellent communication and patient management skills
- Be clinically competent in all areas of general dentistry
- Maintain accurate and detailed clinical records
- Be a team player and have great interpersonal skills
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.