- Part Time role - Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Professional team, great working environment, development opportunities
- Easy access to shops, cafes and transport - work close to home!
This modern growing Dental Practice is located close to the Northern Beaches Hospital, with the shopping centre close by as well as plans for a new centre in the future. Easy access to shops, cafes, buses and parking.
An Experienced Dental Assistant is required for part time hours across Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday, with some additional flexibility ideal. Hours of work will be 9am-6pm.
This role requires you to assist the dentist in all chair-side tasks as well steri. Additional experience with reception is an advantage. This is a long-term role for those with at least 1-2 years dental assisting experience. Additional training will be provided for the successful candidate, so you must be willing to learn and grow with the practice.
Successful applicants will:
- Have at least 1-2 years dental assisting experience
- Have good listening skills with a passion for dentistry
- Be well-presented, able to quickly build rapport and provide excellent service to patients
- Be friendly, reliable and willing to be an active member of the team
- Be qualified with a Certificate III in Dental Assisting
- Experience with D4W desirable, but not essential
- Have permanent working rights for Australia is required
Do you have the skills and experience? Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join a growing practice! Apply now with your resume detailing your skills and experience.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.