- Full Time role within a great team environment
- Easy access to public transport and restaurants, a great location!
- Ongoing long-term and personal development opportunity
You will find Melbourne Street Dental Studio located in a beautiful heritage listed Victorian house. Our space is architecturally purpose built and beautifully designed to create a welcoming, relaxed atmosphere with the modern sophistication of the latest dental care.
The Team consistently provides the best solutions for our patients with a passion for excellence and an appreciation of the finest quality. The Practice strives to better our community and environment, through our actions and choices. All are treated with respect, honesty and integrity, working together as a strong and cohesive team.
This role is a permanent full-time position and will suit a mature-minded and experienced Dental Assistant. In this role you will be required to assist the dentist in all chair-side tasks as well assisting with patient communication, x-rays and impressions. You must be quick and efficient with your chairside work, confident in building rapport with patients and comfortable to provide post-operative instructions as required.
This is a hands-on role and your bubbly personality is ideal to support the dentist in the treatment room while providing excellence in dental care to our patients.
To truly excel in this role, you will need to be:
- An experienced Dental Assistant with a minimum of 3years experience
- Certificate IV in Dental Assisting is highly desirable (or be willing to complete)
- A good listener and communicator with a passion for dentistry
- Seeking a long-term position within the dental industry
- Willing to learn with an interest in both personal and professional development
- Friendly, reliable, a team player and looking to provide excellent service to patients
- Able to work on a permanent ongoing basis
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.