- Full Time role across Monday to Thursday only, with excellent competitive rate
- Easy access to public transport and cafes
- Genuinely welcoming team environment, long-term opportunity and development
Holistic Dental Care help our patients improve their health by providing customised care and high-quality dentistry. Our dental practice has a unique touch where the focus is on the patient as a person, not just on their teeth and gums. We take the time to understand why a patient’s oral health care presents the way it does and focus on providing information to help improve the overall wellbeing.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years dental assisting experience, be energetic and cheerful. You will excel at finding solutions, be able to plan and work ahead of deadlines to ensure a smooth experience for patients and the team. You will also have a commitment to learning and education, especially around holistic health.
Hours are rostered Monday to Thursday 7.30am-6.15pm and your duties will include chairside assistance, sterilization and ensuring our patients receive the very best of care.
To truly excel in this role, you will need to be:
- An experienced Dental Assistant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- A good listener with a passion for dentistry, interested in delivering high quality holistic health care
- Authentic, optimistic, with a true heart to serve and seeking a long-term position
- Willing to learn with an interest in both personal and professional development
- Friendly, reliable, a team player, with attention to detail and an understanding of the impact your decisions have on those around you.
- Able to work on a permanent ongoing basis in Australia
If this sounds like you, please forward your resume and tell us in a few words why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.