- Full Time and 2 casual roles with hours as rostered across Monday to Saturday
- Happy successful team, great facilities and location
- Great team, professional development and good hourly rate
Our team of practitioners and support staff offer a comprehensive, fully coordinated approach to our patients and their treatment requirements. We are focused on providing convenience to our patients in a relaxed atmosphere and will always go the extra mile to ensure our patients are as comfortable as possible.
The Full-time role requires an experienced Dental Assistant with availability to work weekdays, evenings and Saturdays. The Dental Assistants in our practice work with a variety of Dentists, Oral Health Therapists and Hygienists.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Chairside assisting
- Sterilisation and infection control
- Preparing patients and facilities for dental treatment
You must have:
- Have excellent communication skills and computer literacy
- Have the ability to quickly build rapport with patients
- Have a Cert III in Dental Assisting and at least 12 months’ experience as a dental assistant (essential)
- Be well presented and well organised with a strong work ethic
- Availability to work across Monday to Saturday
- Have a current WWCC
- COVID Vaccination
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great practice, don’t delay! Please apply with your resume detailing your skills and experience.
Please note this role has been listed on behalf of the practice and all applications will be sent directly to the practice.